[1/3] kernel32/heap: Emulate Win9x if appropriate in GlobalMemoryStatusEx(). (try 2)

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 11:09:46 CDT 2011

> GetVersionEx() is used in GlobalMemoryStatus() also, after these are in I'll
> pull it out and make it static, and then just do it once and use it for
> both.

Okay, thanks.

Unrelated nit on patch 3/3:
+    lpmemex->ullTotalVirtual  =
min((ULONG_PTR)si.lpMaximumApplicationAddress-(ULONG_PTR)si.lpMinimumApplicationAddress,
ullTotalVirtualMax);
     /* FIXME: we should track down all the already allocated VM pages
and subtract them, for now arbitrarily remove 64KB so that it matches
NT */

This line is too long, please place the comment on a line by itself.

Thanks,
--Juan