wined3d performance patches

Matteo Bruni matteo.mystral at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 11:33:18 CDT 2011

2011/6/6 Stefan Dösinger <stefandoesinger at gmx.at>:
> Furthermore, Matteo says that not calling context_apply_draw_buffers every
> time framebuffer() is run is a noticeable performance improvement too. Matteo,
> did you test this with just patch 0005, or both 0005 and 0006?

Actually that was with your FBO dirty patches from your previous
wined3d performance wine-devel email, so it should more or less match
what happens with your current 0005 + 0006 patches (I didn't recheck
with the newer ones though). I got a small but measurable (1 - 1.5%)
overall improvement in d3d9 performances, so it looked to me like it
is something worth optimizing.