[4/4] d3dx9/tests: Add tests for D3DXLoadMeshFromXInMemory.

Dylan Smith dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 22:57:44 CDT 2011

I can't seem to reproduce this patch apply failure.  Is there a way to
check if the wine testbot is building against origin (currently commit
5bf7622fc3ad043cb17accfefcaf5b6371f80a8e)?  Because the apply failure
is completely consistent with applying my patchset against yesterdays
last commit (441f735f418f347ded3ba3f2cfa1643cc449fac9).