Ge (Greg) van Geldorp

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:01:31 CDT 2011

Hi,

The sad news reached me two days ago that Ge (Greg) van Geldorp passed
away. Please find below the mail from his brother.

I've briefly talked to Jeremy and Alexandre about this loss and the idea
came up to have something on the winehq frontpage for a while. Jeremey
also mentioned to mark Greg's life and contributions to Wine at Wineconf
this year. Alexandre mentioned potentially hosting the winetestbot at
codeweavers in the future. Both the frontpage remembrance and the
potential hosting somewhere else has been discussed by me and Arno and
will not be an issue.

Cheers,

Paul.