cmd: add support for todo_wine constructions in testing infrastructure

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Jun 13 10:00:24 CDT 2011

2011/6/13 Frédéric Delanoy <frederic.delanoy at gmail.com>:
> But OK an array seemed odd to me as well... it was probably done so
> that sizeof(foo_cmd) could be used in memcp(expected_ptr, foo_cmd,
> sizeof(foo_cmd)).

Nah, looking at the code, it was so that sizeof() would not include
the trailing NUL.

But compare_string is just ugly.   Looking at it a bunch,
I suspect we should factor out @keyword@ expansion
into a separate function; then we could have better error
messages that gave the whole expected line.
I might send a patch in like that soon.

In the meantime, please either send a separate patch
that removes todo_space, or just leave todo_space alone for now.

>> To avoid adding dead code, it might be nice to
>> see a test that actually uses your new keyword.
>
> I've made several mkdir tests with it, and it seems to work OK. I was
> waiting to see if this patch is commited before I submit.
> You can see it here: http://pastebin.com/tnKY4Q7S

I'd like to see the code that implements @todo_wine@ submitted
in the same patch as the first test that uses it.
- Dan