Re: GSoC-2011: Implement Missing Mesh Functions in Wine’s D3DX9

Dylan Smith dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 08:42:19 CDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 2:08 AM, Dylan Smith <dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com> wrote:
> D3DXCreateMesh fails when the declaration contains a non-zero Stream
> value. I would expect UpdateSemantics to be as strict as D3DXCreateMesh,
> otherwise a test could validate the different behaviour.

Seems like you missed this comment I made before.

memcpy(declaration, declaration0, sizeof(declaration0));
declaration[1].Stream = 1;
hr = mesh->lpVtbl->UpdateSemantics(mesh, declaration);
ok(hr == D3DERR_INVALIDCALL, "Test UpdateSematics using multiple streams, "
   "got %#x expected D3DERR_INVALIDCALL\n", hr);