GSoC-2011: Implement Missing Mesh Functions in Wine’s D3DX9

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at
Tue Jun 21 16:06:47 CDT 2011

On Tuesday 21 June 2011 12:32:28 Michael Mc Donnell wrote:
> Note that two of the helper functions and a struct in the test were
> also included in my UpdateSemantics patch. I'll remove them once my
> UpdateSemantics patch is in the official tree.
Your patches aren't applied yet and lists
them as "New". I recommend to ask Alexandre why he didn't push them. I guess
he is waiting for confirmation from a d3dx9 developer, but I think Dylan
already gave his OK, and so did I, but I am strictly speaking not involved in