wine bug 27600

Vincas Miliūnas vincas.miliunas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:51:26 CDT 2011

On 06/30/2011 12:22 AM, wylda at volny.cz wrote:
>> The patch is rebased against today's commits -
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6901628/raw.patch
> The good news is, that this combo patch successfully compiles here.
>
> The bad new is, that today's 9 newly sent patches still fails here.
> I did regression test above them and 1of9 + 2of9 successfully
> compiles here, in other word first bad "commit" is 3of9.
>
> Adding config.log and output of ./configure (each as vanilla and
> patched for comparison).
>

> Regards,
> W.

The 3th patch adds the c file for wineserver.
./configure log just shows that you have way more devel packages
installed then me :)

There is some garbage added to the patch code, I suspect that the way
you downloaded the patch corrupted it.

I wrote a bash script that will download the patches correctly and apply
them:

git clean -fd
git reset --hard origin/master
for i in 75876 75883 75878 75882 75881 75884 75877 75879 75880
do
    wget http://source.winehq.org/patches/data/$i -O /tmp/raw-$i.patch
    git apply /tmp/raw-$i.patch
done