Re: GSoC-2011: Implement Missing Mesh Functions in Wine’s D3DX9

Michael Mc Donnell michael at mcdonnell.dk
Thu Jun 30 07:49:52 CDT 2011

I've implemented ConvertPointRepsToAdjacency, but would like some help
to make it's worst case performance bearable.

In init_edge_face_map I initialize an array of edge_face structs, and
in find_adjacent_face I do a linear search through that array. I would
like to replace the array with a hash table, so that the search time
becomes constant. I've found a standard list (wine/list.h) and
red-black tree implementation (wine/rbtree.h), but not a standard hash
table implementation. Is there a standard hash table implementation,
should I roll my own or find an LGPL'ed one?

Thanks,
Michael Mc Donnell