correct comctl32 implementation

Andrew Green greeniekin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 00:54:55 CST 2011

Thank you for the quick reply.
so is it the case is that multiple dll's versions will be generated to
be used by SxS(as WinSxS contains multiple comctl32.dll)?

I know uxtheme draws primitives. What I meant to ask was will any work
have to be done in uxtheme(apart from maybe the occasional bug fix,
not a new implementation of it or anything like that)?

The last point about window class redirection I'm a bit confused
about. I really don't know anything about it. This patch exists so it
sounds like it is supported.
http://osdir.com/ml/wine-patches/2009-12/msg00871.html
So would it just be that case that comctl32(version 6) re-registers
the controls that are normally in user32?

If anyone could provide me with any information or reading material. I
would be very thankful.