wined3d: Prevent crash when blit_priv is NULL.

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:14:18 CDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Konrad Rzepecki
<hannibal at astral.lodz.pl> wrote:
> Dnia poniedziałek, 21 marca 2011, Roderick Colenbrander napisał(a):
>> Okay, as I expected no ARB_fragment_program support. Give the attached
>> patch a try. For the time being (hope to get a little bit of time to
>> finish what I started..) this patch may be acceptable.
>
> No crash with your patch, so probably it is OK.

Good :) I guess I should submit the patch as it is now, I hope Henri
would be fine with doing it this way for the time being (the FBO code
is doing something equivalent).

> So what now? I'm new here, and I don't know should I in any way cancel my
> patch? Or it is enough you to send yours?

I'm not fully sure how Alexandre works. I think typically when he sees
a patch being discussed, he may already drop it.

Roderick