[GSoC] Merge winecfg and Control Panel

Tony Zhang niu.tony.c.zhang at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 12:36:19 CDT 2011

Dear Dan,

I agree that it would be nice to have a command-line interface for wine
settings cause I have run into situations that I have to configure wine
before going into X. So is it possible to first group/rearrange winecfg
functions into certain libraries and then let the GUI (control panel) and
the CLI all interact with the corresponding libraries?

About winetricks, I do not know much about it. What exactly do you mean by
"winetricks settings"?
--
Tony (Chi Zhang)