RFC: Remove unimplemented application menus?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 21:04:20 CDT 2011

On 3/28/11 9:28 AM, André Hentschel wrote:
> Am 28.03.2011 17:27, schrieb James McKenzie:

>>> Good Idea, at least for the year old stub menus (like winefile).
>>> For recently added, with hope to see them implemented in the next time (maybe gsoc), we should wait some month (e.g. iexplore) IMO.
>>>
>> I agree.  This was proposed as a GOSC project by one of the people.
>> There is a thread on Wine Users about these menus being
>> 'unimplemented' and how they should be.  Would this be a good item for
>> a bug report for an Request for Enhancement?
> IMHO no, there is no point i think.
> PS: is this meant to be also sent to wine-devel?

Are these features the program should possess or not?  These tend to be
'standard' menu items for most Windows programs and the underlying code
does lie in Windows, not the individual programs and has since the
Windows 3.x days.

Sorry, but I hit the reply button and not reply to all when I responded
to you.  My apologies.

James McKenzie