Huge frustration

Lats lats at yless4u.com.au
Sat May 7 07:59:07 CDT 2011

> It would be understandeable to me if its written in the bug that the
> fix of this bug will consume a lot of resources and its
> impossible to fix this, but just to ignore it is not "the proper way
> to behave".
Most wine developers are just people sorting out problems that either
affect them or have some intrinsic reason to work on the problem.  Many
of them get started because they want to resolve a bug to allow a
Windows program to run.  If the bugs you are experiencing are not
getting traction then you can always have a look yourself.