[1/5] d3dx9: Implement ID3DXMesh::CloneMesh without vertex buffer conversion.

Matteo Bruni matteo.mystral at gmail.com
Sun May 8 14:15:32 CDT 2011

2011/5/6 Dylan Smith <dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com>:
> ---

Just a couple of nitpicks:

> +        This->vertex_buffer->lpVtbl->AddRef(This->vertex_buffer);

You should probably use the macros where they are around (D3D9 objects
have them, as opposed to the mesh objects which don't for some strange
reason).

> +        CopyMemory(data_out, data_in, This->numvertices * vertex_size);

It's usually preferred to use memcpy(). I see that there are already a
couple of uses of CopyMemory, in your previous patches, I didn't
notice them...