winealsa.drv/midi.c: Adds the midi MTC Quarter Frame messages support.

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Wed May 11 08:57:13 CDT 2011

Hi,

well, I know little about MIDI and have no MIDI HW, yet what I read about
the F1 code is that it is indeed a quarter time "tick" and takes 2 bytes, so the
2nd part of Stéphane Bacri's patch from last month looks good to me.

The first half
+                  toSend = ((ev->data.control.value & 0x7f) << 8) | MIDI_CMD_COMMON_MTC_QUARTER;
looks ok too (by analogy with the surrounding code).
One would argue that the existing shifts in midi.c would benefit from named constants too,
http://source.winehq.org/source/dlls/winealsa.drv/midi.c#L365
MIDI_CMD_COMMON_SONG_SELECT   0xf3
MIDI_CMD_COMMON_SONG_POS   0xf2
http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/alsa-lib/group___m_i_d_i___commands.html