Wine at LinuxTag 2011 - Driving a pun to far :)

Marcus Meissner marcus at jet.franken.de
Fri May 13 03:30:49 CDT 2011

Hi,

I will be on LinuxTag 2011 tomorrow (Saturday) and together with Christian
Boltz hold a lecture on Wine at 5pm.

http://www.linuxtag.org/2011/de/program/freies-vortragsprogramm/popup/vortragsdetails.html?talkid=451

The talk will be on both beverage and the emulator, as Christian (also
a openSUSE community member) is a real life Wine grower.

The emulator part from me will be more on the light and fun side. :)
(This also accounts that it is in the last slot in the conference program.)

We did hold this talk at the openSUSE conference in Nuernberg already, including
Wine tasting. Not sure if Christian has planned tasting this time ;)

If someone wants to meet up on LT, just drop me a e-mail or just drop
by the openSUSE booth tomorrow and query the folks where I am :)

Ciao, Marcus