Support for D3DQUERY_TIMESTAMP* queries...

Adam Martinson amartinson at codeweavers.com
Tue May 17 14:12:31 CDT 2011

On 05/09/2011 10:03 AM, Henri Verbeet wrote:
>> +static void test_timestamp_queries(IDirect3D9 *pD3d, HWND hwnd)
> Please don't use names like pD3d, pDevice, etc. There's also still a
> fair amount of inconsistencies in this patch.
Most of the places I did that I did so to match the naming conventions
in the rest of the file, I think I've got that cleaned up now.  As for
inconsistencies, I need something more specific...

> Patch 7/12 just adds dead code. It also seems to me the way of
> splitting the d3d9 and d3d10 disjoint queries is more complicated than
> needed. The difference can be handled completely in d3d10, since
> "ARB_TIMER_QUERY_FREQ" is just a constant that could easily just be
> part of the wined3d interface.
Ok, I've reworked things a bit.  I removed the stuff for handling the
d3d10 stuff, but I think this way it should be easy to handle inside
d3d10 when we get there.  Let me know what you think.