[1/8] d3d8: Use D3DPOOL <-> WINED3DPOOL enum conversion functions instead of implicit conversions (clang)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue May 31 05:50:15 CDT 2011

Stefan Dösinger <stefandoesinger at gmx.at> writes:

> Am 31.05.2011 um 12:12 schrieb Alexandre Julliard:
>> Most enums are identical, or just have an extra value or two. I don't
>> see why you can't pass either type to wined3d since they have the same
>> name.
> Do you mean the status quo? Or do you mean using the D3DPOOL type in
> wined3d by including the d3d9 headers(this works in wined3d.dll
> itself)?

I mean using D3DPOOL in wined3d, not by including the d3d9 headers, but
by defining it when necessary, i.e. if neither d3d8types.h nor
d3d9types.h have been included already.

This way d3d8 uses the d3d8 definition, d3d9 uses the d3d9 definition,
and ddraw/d3d10/wined3d internals use the wined3d definition which is
probably a superset of the others.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org