MS XInput*.dll implementation
dank at kegel.com
Tue Nov 1 08:34:16 CDT 2011
I doubt anyone's working on it (would like to be wrong about that).
Things to keep in mind:
- contributing test cases is good
- looking at Microsoft code, even watching traces with Process
Monitor, is bad and can get your code rejected
- so contributing test cases is very good. blackbox testing,
illuminated by msdn or other doc, is the way to establish
the real spec.
- pointing to a freely downloadable real game that benefits from a
patch is helpful
- quick and dirty prototype that kind of works would gather some interest
- but to get real code in, do it in small useful chunks, each with a
test if possible
- See of course http://wiki.winehq.org/SubmittingPatches
- Generally pay more attention to people with more patches in,
git shortlog -s -n --since="(1year)" origin
and of course to people who have contributed input code. I'm
just an interested bystander at this point.
More information about the wine-devel