Adopt a patch?

Michael Ost most at museresearch.com
Tue Nov 8 12:41:13 CST 2011

I have a patch for a bug that I won't be able to shepherd through the
patch submission process for some time. The bug is that
GetFileVersionInfoSize doesn't work for files with path names longer
than 128 characters.

The patch includes an untried unit test. And I've confirmed the behavior
in Windows Vista.

We use an older version of Wine, and my boss won't let me take the time
right now to rework the patch for the newest Wine sources. If someone
wants to they can take this patch, tweak it for the new wine, update it
to wine-patch requirements and push it through the system.

Otherwise I'll submit as soon as I can.

Cheers,

Michael Ost