Add dxerr.h

Daniel Scharrer dscharrer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:08:44 CST 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 13:29, Henri Verbeet <hverbeet at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10 November 2011 02:27, Daniel Scharrer <dscharrer at gmail.com> wrote:
>> +#include <dxerr9.h>
>> +
>> +#define DXGetErrorStringA DXGetErrorString9A
>> +#define DXGetErrorStringW DXGetErrorString9W
>> +#define DXGetErrorString WINELIB_NAME_AW(DXGetErrorString)
>> +
>> +#define DXGetErrorDescriptionA DXGetErrorDescription9A
>> +#define DXGetErrorDescriptionW DXGetErrorDescription9W
>> +#define DXGetErrorDescription WINELIB_NAME_AW(DXGetErrorDescription)
> Which SDK version does this match?

At least the June 2010 SDK doesn't have a dxerr9.h anymore and
replaced that header with dxerr.h
A quick search shows that change change seems to have been in the
August 2009 SDK. [1]

However, it seems the corresponding library also gets renamed and, as
far as I know, doesn't have the old symbols with the 9{A,W} suffix
anymore, so a developer more experienced with the wine could could
probably come up with a better patch.

Cheers,
Daniel Scharrer

[1]: http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52476