Vista/w2k8/w7 users, please test mmdevapi with exclusive mode disabled

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Mon Nov 14 07:29:16 CST 2011

Hi,

Please test mmdevapi again using testbot job #15369
with exclusive mode disabled.

Brian, it seems like you had some other app use audio while
performing the tests. This would explain the DEVICE_IN_USE error:
render.c:427: Test failed: Initialize(exclus., 8000x 8x1) returns 8889000a
and the subsequent crash.  My new version of the tests should prevent
crashes in such a situation.

Saulius, you need not perform many tests because of random
GetPosition/Padding failures. I've not yet changed that part of the tests.

Thank you for repeated testing,
	Jörg Höhle