[2/4] ddraw: Add more tests and fixes for SetSurfaceDesc

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 08:19:20 CST 2011

On 15 November 2011 00:12, Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> +    /* Tests show that only LPSURFACE and PIXELFORMAT can be set, and LPSURFACE is required
> +     * for PIXELFORMAT to work */
This may be ok, but note that the test doesn't actually test this.
(E.g. does calling SetSurfaceDesc() with the original surface desc
work? What about bits not in DDSD_ALL? Etc.) Also, as a general
principle, I'd be happier about the ddraw tests if they actually
tested all the different interface versions.