ID3DXEffect test on win

Rico Schüller kgbricola at web.de
Sat Nov 19 15:13:30 CST 2011

Hi,

I've written some tests for the ID3DXEffect interface. The test is
attached as source. What I'd like to know is if there are some rounding
issues on some win versions. The test needs d3dx9_36.dll. I tried it on
wine with native d3dx9_36.dll and got around 60 rounding errors (only on
the combination SetInt() and
GetValue/FloatArray/Vector/Matrix/MatrixTranspose). It would be nice if
there is anyone interested in running those and would report the result.
I'm looking for results on XP/W7/Vista.

If you don't have a cross compiler and like to try the test, I could
send the executable.

Cheers
Rico