Vista/w2k8/w7 users, please test mmdevapi base render test

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at
Tue Oct 4 06:40:49 CDT 2011

please run on native machines my newest mmdevapi tests at
You'll find both patch and .exe there.

I've split my former test in two. This is part one, without the GetPosition tests.
WINETEST_DEBUG does not matter in part 1.

wine mmdevapi_test.exe render

I'd be pleased if you could test this with various configurations:
 - with exclusive mode disabled in the MS control panel
 - with non-standard settings in the MS control panel
 - with 5:1 audio chosen (if possible) in the MS control panel
 - audio entirely disabled
 - sound card without capture (does "capture only" exist?)

Please report any failures such that I can later submit this part one test,
given confidence that it's been tested with a variety of configurations.

Thank you for testing,
 Jörg Höhle