winex11.drv/keyboard: MAPVK_VK_TO_CHAR direct mapping

Sebastian Riemer Sebastian.Riemer at
Mon Oct 10 16:20:28 CDT 2011

Hi developers,

I've just sent my first patch I would like to see in mainline. I did quite
some efforts to verify that my patch is correct by doing extensive compares
with Windows, the wine before and the patched wine as well as a special
testing version of wine.

I want to fix this bug and I've
attached my verification data there, because this is difficult to integrate
into the test suite.

Could someone please look at my files and help me with some tips and advice or
want to become my mentor?

I'm really tired of just writing test data into the AppDB and only little
changes over the time for the applications I maintain. So, I want to improve
wine for the applications I like.