[4/3] gdi32/tests: update test for PS_USERSTYLE

Daniel danielfsantos at att.net
Wed Oct 12 20:46:45 CDT 2011

Yeah, I'll recombine them in a bit, but I didn't really remove the test,
per-se, I removed the if/else that performs the test with todo_wine when
the style is PS_USERSTYLE (see the line below, that, of course, is
improperly indented -- why I don't allow single statements in if, else,
while, etc. without a {} block in my own projects).

Daniel