[2/6] wined3d: Pass the destination surface to blitters

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 07:39:58 CDT 2011

On 13 October 2011 01:07, Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> -static HRESULT arbfp_blit_set(void *blit_priv, struct wined3d_context *context, struct wined3d_surface *surface)
> + static HRESULT arbfp_blit_set(void *blit_priv, struct wined3d_context *context, struct wined3d_surface *src,
> +         const struct wined3d_surface *dst)
Whitespace error. The parameter you're adding isn't used anywhere, not
even in the same patchset. Perhaps more important though is the point
that "set_shader" is pretty much the wrong interface for blitters and
should go away. Note that the blitter interface is something I'm
actually working on as part of the ddraw work, it's just that other
things keep coming up.