Anyone wants to ban spammer on forum

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Thu Oct 20 08:48:49 CDT 2011

On 10/19/2011 08:03 PM, Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
>> The new question is:
>> What operating system does Wine run applications from?
>>
>> Should be obvious for a human.

I will take suggestions on other questions that regular users can answer
easily, but would stump (for a bit anyway) a bot, or bot author.

Our textual question thing, does have the ability to randomly pick from
a list of questions. Limiting it to just one makes it easier for a bot
author to work around.

> Any ETA on the new version of PHPBB?

Soon-ish. Upgrading from v2 to v3 is fairly staight forward with the
build in conversion tools. I just need find some time to convert our
theme files to work on v3.

-N