Regression testing breakthrough

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Oct 25 15:54:22 CDT 2011

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
[...]
> Now the next question is, how to get the binaries to run on any distro? Or
> should I just compile on Ubuntu because most people run that (do they still,
> after Unity?)?

Compile on Debian Stable or even Debian OldStable, taking care to still
make sure you have all the important dependencies, sometimes adding some
backported packages. Typically you'd do this in a chroot. Then it will
run on all relevant Linux distributions.

                  A black hole is just God dividing by zero.