buildbot status

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:18:11 CDT 2011

On 1 September 2011 17:38, Stefan Dösinger <stefandoesinger at gmx.at> wrote:
> On Thursday 01 September 2011 13:04:34 Henri Verbeet wrote:
>> Did the tests start passing on fglrx then?
> As far as I know they don't. But do they have to?

If running those tests is the point of that machine, I'd say so. With
a known broken configuration, you risk just running into the same
known bugs every time you change something or add a new test, wasting
everyone's time. An important consideration here is that apparently
upstream isn't interested in fixing this kind of bug, and there's no
way for us to fix them ourselves.