po: Fix some typography issues in the Czech translation.

Octavian Voicu octavian.voicu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:09:04 CDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 7:21 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> I just checked, and none of our .c, .h, or .po files have embedded
> CR's.  I guess it would be ok to strip trailing CR's on incoming
> patches, I'll do that.

That's weird, did they blacklist the 0x0d character from the encoding
of Unicode characters? Pasted all the Unicode characters from a
Wikipedia page in a file and couldn't find any 0x0d in the file.

In any case, is Alexandre also going to strip CRs? If not, there isn't
much point in doing that, as patch wouldn't go in with the CRs.

Octavian