Separate list for bots

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Sep 2 00:27:37 CDT 2011

Sorry for the mail storm, I've disabled mail again.
(I out running errands all afternoon/evening, or I probably would have
done that sooner.)
As it happens, there is already a nearly unused mailing list for
wine test results; I'll send results there from now on,
at least until we work out more of the kinks.