Separate list for bots

Dan Kegel dank at
Fri Sep 2 00:27:37 CDT 2011

Sorry for the mail storm, I've disabled mail again.
(I out running errands all afternoon/evening, or I probably would have
done that sooner.)
As it happens, there is already a nearly unused mailing list for
wine test results; I'll send results there from now on,
at least until we work out more of the kinks.

In this case, Henri had a proposed fix; maybe if
Alexandre had committed it, the storm of error messages
would have ceased.

It's funny; I can't reproduce that crash manually, only through
the buildbot.  But I do see the tail overwrite clearly with
warn+heap; perhaps it's time to add a bot that flags
new warn+heap errors.
- Dan