script to run all good tests / all flaky tests / etc.

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Tue Sep 6 04:12:12 CDT 2011

On Tue, 6 Sep 2011, Dan Kegel wrote:

> The buildbot does three things to get fast, reliable test runs:
> - it kills wineserver after the run (since some tests leave processes around)

I found that most of the processes I had that were left behind were
winedbg processes showing the crash dialog. This was slowing things
down quite a bit with winetest because each was triggering the two
minutes timeout.

I know you're avoiding crashing tests and you probably already avoid
this dialog but here goes anyway; I prime all my fresh wineprefixes

./wine "./programs/regedit/" - <<__EOF__

And now I'll plug the conformance tests Wiki page where I documented

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>
                  Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
                       -- Wm. Shakespeare, "The Tempest"