[The Official Wine Wiki] Update of "ConformanceTests"

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Tue Sep 6 08:37:28 CDT 2011

François Gouget asked:
>>  + * Depending on OSX settings, the firewall will ask whether to
>> allow incoming network access for tests involving server sockets.
>Does it cause test failures?
Sorry, I've not tracked it down.
Either I click "agree" fast enough (they occur towards the end of the
~20 minutes winetest.exe run) and the tests proceed, or presumably
the test exe is killed after a timeout.
I tend to "babysit" test execution for that reason (and
because I only went online for the purpose of test execution, bug #20219).

>Does one have to disable the firewall?
I configured the Mac too long ago to remember.
Presumably it's a matter of restrictive configuration, otherwise
other users would have raised the topic already.

Regards,
	Jörg Höhle