Getting Wine's PO files on Launchpad

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Wed Sep 7 08:20:07 CDT 2011

So Newman and I just got a Pootle server setup for CrossOver
translations and I was going to talk here about putting winehq's po
files up on it also.

I am still just getting use to admin for pootle, and I am not sure if i
can get it hooked up directly to git or not.  But if people are
interested in the idea I am happy to admin the pootle install (since I
am doing it anyway for the CrossOver stuff)

-aric