winspool.drv: Correct test for Device Capabilities

Nicolas Le Cam niko.lecam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 05:18:17 CDT 2011

2011/9/9 Alistair Leslie-Hughes <leslie_alistair at hotmail.com>:
> On 8/09/2011 8:35 PM, Marvin wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
>> Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might
>> be
>> wrong, but could you please double-check?
>> Full results can be found at
>> http://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=14060
>>
>> Your paranoid android.
>>

>> === WINEBUILD (build) ===
>> Can't determine base name
>>
> Can someone explain what this error is and how to rectify it?
>
> Best Regards
>  Alistair Leslie-Hughes

TestBot can't determine basename (winspool.drv) from the test
executable name (winspool.drv_test.exe) because of a too restrictive
regex in bin/WineRunBuild.pl line 180 [1].

Changing it to 'if ($OtherFileName =~
m/^([\w_\-]+)(|\.[\w]+)_test(|64)\.exe$/)' should fix the problem
(same change should be applied at line 258).

[1] http://wine.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=wine/winetestbot;a=blob;f=bin/WineRunBuild.pl;h=4b85ac719edfabdb88c32698f2e8474090454ac5;hb=HEAD#l180

--
Nicolas Le Cam