Marking test cases as flaky?

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Sat Sep 10 05:01:08 CDT 2011

A problem we have is that we have lots and lots of tests in dlls/d3d*/visual.c
and device.c that are unrelated to each other. d3d9/visual has about 100
separate tests that could be in different files and work just the same way.

Now I don't suggest moving them into different files, that would make the
directory look pretty ugly. But maybe we could introduce a function that gives
all following ok() calls a different name and makes it easier for external
apps to separate tests. E.g.

wine_begin_tests(depth_clamp);
ok(...);
ok(...);