urlmon:sec_mgr failure on XP

Thomas Mullaly thomas.mullaly at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 12:58:13 CDT 2011

Hi Francois,

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 6:33 AM, Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:

> This test now fails on my Widnows XP VMs that have IE >= 7 with 'All
> zones reset to default level':
> http://test.winehq.org/data/3b40c03a8f0e3dcbb236d59125b115b2501086f8/xp_fg-winxp-latest/urlmon:sec_mgr.html
>
> sec_mgr.c:1695: Test failed: Expected zone 3, but got 1 for 'file/testing/test.test'

I wasn't able to reproduce this problem on my Windows XP VM. I was,
however, able to reproduce this problem using Windows 7.

> So I'm hoping that you can fix the test.
>
> The easiest fix would be to remove the 'file/testing/test.test' check.
> An alternative would be to check what the settings are and adjust the
> expected result or skip the test. But it seems like this would be much
> more complex.

The test in question isn't really relevant with showing how the
function itself should work, so removing it will be fine (I'll be
sending a patch shortly removing it).

Thanks for pointing this issue out.

--
Thomas Mullaly