[1/3] msxml3: Add xmlparser interfaces

Alistair Leslie-Hughes leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 10 23:56:26 CDT 2011

Hi Francois,

> This patch defines an XML_ERROR_CODE enumeration type in xmlparser.idl
> which is a bit strange because I cannot find this type in the Windows
> SDK. But in the Windows 7 SDK there is an XmlError enumeration type in
> xmllite.h that looks similar but subtly different.
>
> These two enumaration types share some error codes, in particular
> XML_E_INVALID_HEXIDECIMAL (Microsoft can't spell apparently) but with
> different values. In this case 0xc00ce51e in Wine vs. 0xc00ce01e in the
> Windows 7 SDK.
>
> So what's going on?

I have taken my values from xmlparser.idl found in the the PocketPC SDK that
is included with VS 2008.

I've double check the values, and they are correct.

>From the windows xmlparser.idl
typedef enum {
XML_E_PARSEERRORBASE = 0xC00CE500L,

XML_E_ENDOFINPUT            = XML_E_PARSEERRORBASE,
XML_E_INVALID_HEXIDECIMAL,      // 1E      <- WINE = 0xC00CE51E
} XML_ERROR_CODE;

Hope this clears things up.

Best Regards
 Alistair Leslie-Hughes