ubuntu ppa -- nice to have on development version too

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Fri Sep 16 04:31:23 CDT 2011

On 09/03/2011 03:54 AM, Scott Ritchie wrote:
> On 09/02/2011 10:04 AM, Susan Cragin wrote:
>> There was discussion about putting a daily wine build on the ubuntu ppa.
>> I'd like to put in a word for having it on the development version (currently oneiric) as well as the stable version (natty).
>> Right now wine only seems to have a natty ppa.
>>

> Yes I'll do an oneiric recipe soon.

Just as an update, the only reason I haven't done this yet is because
launchpad itself is having problems: Apparently the build process is
only given so much memory and importing Wine's git tree somehow manages
to consume all of it.  This is also why the daily builds have stopped
being daily.

You can see the bug here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/746822

Thanks,