winetest: Missing test.avi and msrle.avi files

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Thu Sep 22 05:48:50 CDT 2011

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011, Austin English wrote:

Thanks. I have sent a patch to make the status of msrle.avi clearer

> >  * quartz:avisplitter needs a test.avi file:
> >;f=dlls/quartz/tests/avisplitter.c;hb=b6153354dd28c57fb1f92f85df1f1ba751794fc1
> >   avisplitter.c:210: Tests skipped: Could not read test file "test.avi", skipping test
> > Interestingly there is a test.avi file in the Wine source tree:
> > dlls/qedit/tests/test.avi

But avisplitter will not run test_threads() if the test.avi file is
missing. So a test.avi file is required to have complete coverage.

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>
    I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on tape around here somewhere...