hhctrl.ocx: Don't show unimplemented buttons.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sat Sep 24 06:37:54 CDT 2011

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011, Erich Hoover wrote:
[...]
> Could you point me to a link on this behavior?  I'm pretty sure that
> many of these buttons send a signal that applications can hook into
> and override the default (do-nothing) behavior.

The HtmlHelp.h header of the Windows 7 SDK 7.1 2010/05/19 says so:

#define IDTB_NOTES              210 // not implemented
[...]
#define IDTB_CONTENTS           213 // not implemented
#define IDTB_INDEX              214 // not implemented
#define IDTB_SEARCH             215 // not implemented
#define IDTB_HISTORY            216 // not implemented
#define IDTB_FAVORITES          217 // not implemented

And since for now we don't implement these either that was reason enough
to remove them from the resources. But if you know what they do and feel
like implementing them and I have no objection.

                        question = ( to ) ? be : ! be;
                              -- Wm. Shakespeare