Before you leave for wineconf...

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Sep 26 03:20:06 CDT 2011

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011, Dan Kegel wrote:

> ... could you run
>    http://kegel.com/wine/loop-fail.sh.txt
> overnight on the hardware you plan to bring, and
> email me the results?  It creates a log file
> loop-fails.log which lists each test failure and
> how many loops it took to get there.

If the goal is to run the loop till the first crash then that works
fine. But if the goal is to get the maximum amount of data on failures
one should first disable the debugger crash dialog.

./wine "./programs/regedit/regedit.exe.so" - <<__EOF__
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\WineDbg]
"ShowCrashDialog"=dword:00000000
__EOF__

      Broadcast message : fin du monde dans cinq minutes, repentez vous !