Complaint about mmdevapi (COM?) logging

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 10:01:12 CDT 2011

On 27 September 2011 13:49,  <Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com> wrote:
> snippet.  It looks like a +relay log, not showing what I want to see.
That's mostly intentional, for COM traces in general at least. The
main purpose of the initial trace in COM calls is to show that a
function gets called at all, since these don't show up in +relay. You
can of course add extra traces for interesting things further down in
a function, but it pretty much depends on the specific function what
makes sense and what doesn't. I'm pretty sure the idea isn't to always
trace as much as possible.