d3dx9_26: Add custom ID3DXEffect interface.

Erich Hoover ehoover at mines.edu
Wed Sep 28 15:18:26 CDT 2011

2011/9/28 Rico Schüller <kgbricola at web.de>:
> d3dx9_25 and 24 needs it's own implementation because it's not only the last
> function which changed and that way it would look the same for all
> forwarding effect interfaces in d3dx9_2{4,5,6}.dlls.

I'm not an expert on this area, but I'd be tempted to implement this
by having everything go through d3dx9_36.  I might be missing
something, but it seems like you could easily declare different
virtual function tables and switch to the appropriate one based on the
GUID passed to QueryInterface.

Erich Hoover
ehoover at mines.edu