Buildbot status

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 05:48:42 CDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 00:33, Jerome Leclanche <adys.wh at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
>> Do you object to Greg's existing testbot emails, too
>
> Kinda, yeah. I read wine-devel for developer comments, insights,
> development about wine, etc. Bot emails feel kind of wrong here; I
> especially dislike WTB's because a lot of them are timeout-sort of
> spam on one odd machine.

Well as long as the test failures remain available from
http://source.winehq.org/patches/ (e.g.
http://source.winehq.org/patches/data/79447.testfail), I don't see why
the list should receive automatic replies/mails.

That should probably be opt-in so interested people can still receive
messages on their private email address.
Don't know if that's currently possible for WTB, though, or if it's a
hardcoded list of recipients.

Maarten probably knows better