Marcus Meissner meissner at
Fri Sep 30 09:47:54 CDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 11:42:26AM +0200, Vincent Hardy wrote:
> Hi all,
> Here are four patches that are a partial but functional
> implementation of winscard.
> I installed "Belgian Electronic Identity Card MiddleWare"
> (
> I tested winscard by starting beid35gui.exe and I can see my
> identity card data.
> Moreover, this should help to solve this bug
> Are these 4 patches good enough to be sent to wine-patch ?

Patch looks largely good to me. 1 comment I have on quick review below.

It is probably hard to write testcases that work without hardware,
but if you can think of any, they would be welcome.
> +                    State = pStates[i].dwEventState & (~SCARD_STATE_CHANGED);
> +                    rgReaderStates[i].cbAtr = pStates[i].cbAtr;
> +                    memcpy(rgReaderStates[i].rgbAtr, pStates[i].rgbAtr, MAX_ATR_SIZE);

The "MAX_ATR_SIZE" size looks wrong.  Should it be perhaps pStates[i].cbAtr
which seems to be the bytecount?

With that clarified you could already send them to wine-patches as-is.

Ciao, Marcus