winscard

Mounir IDRASSI mounir.idrassi at idrix.net
Fri Sep 30 10:22:46 CDT 2011

On 9/30/2011 4:47 PM, Marcus Meissner wrote:
>> +                    State = pStates[i].dwEventState&  (~SCARD_STATE_CHANGED);
>> >  +                    rgReaderStates[i].cbAtr = pStates[i].cbAtr;
>> >  +                    memcpy(rgReaderStates[i].rgbAtr, pStates[i].rgbAtr, MAX_ATR_SIZE);
> The "MAX_ATR_SIZE" size looks wrong.  Should it be perhaps pStates[i].cbAtr
> which seems to be the bytecount?
I'll answer this since these patches are taken from my original big
patch: copying cbAtr bytes makes more sens but copying MAX_ATR_SIZE is
not wrong since the two buffers are of the same size and here we are
just transferring all bytes from pcsclite side to the WIN32 side.
That being said, maybe putting pStates[i].cbAtr will help the patches be
accepted.

By the way, I want to thank Vincent for taking the time to try to
incorporate the winscard code into Wine. Without his dedication, this
could languish for many years more!

Cheers,
--
Mounir IDRASSI